Co-Counseling, Trainings, Consulting and Attorney Mentoring.
“Day on trial” programs and consulting for legal services programs: contact email@example.com with the subject line: “Training Inquiry”.
Peter is available for expert witness consulting, co-counseling, and case consulting. He also offers lawyer workshops and trainings, in addition to small group and one-on-one confidential attorney mentoring. Examples include:
- co-counsel on several Maryland class actions in the areas of mortgage fraud, debt collection, and auto repossession;
- 5 years of teaching and mentoring clinical law students and young lawyers in the fundamental skills of trial advocacy and law practice management;
- training over 200 Maryland lawyers basic and advanced tactics in collection defense;
- confidential expert witness consulting;
- speaking engagements before national audiences including at Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and National Consumer Law Center events
For newer attorneys, Peter offers affordable trainings and Confidential Lawyer Coaching, including:
- Starting and Running a Solo or Small Firm
- Substantive Consumer Law Training (i.e. FDCPA, FCRA, etc.)
- Litigation Consulting
- Trial Preparation
Contact Peter to discuss how he might be helpful to you.